Pages

background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

BA OOO

Austin and I went to Harris Teeter last night to pick up some overnight diapers. It was later than I normally take him out and he was getting hungry. He was pretty well behaved despite this but getting a little fussy. He saw the balloons in the check out lane and started pointing and saying BA OO. He got really happy about these balloon. I was mentally cussing that he saw them because that meant that he would be throwing a tantrum when we had to leave. To my surprise, the cashier offered to give him one. Thank goodness for that. We have had hours of fun with the BA OO. This morning, I found him walking around the house holding on to the sting. Here's a video:

Can I just say that as tough as these new tantrums can be, this sweet boy makes it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment