Pages

background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Recap

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Saturday, Austin went to play with Nonna while I went to the beach. I was planning on a silent 2 hours soaking up the sun but all I could think about is how much fun Austin would have playing in the pool or at the beach.

Then on Mother's Day, Austin and Phillip woke me up (at the crack of dawn!) for breakfast in bed. They surprised me with a gift certificate to a day spa. I CAN NOT wait for that massage! Later in the day, Austin and I tried out finger painting. He thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over his body. It was so funny! That evening, we had Nonna and Uncle Julian over for Thai Room takeout. All together, it was a nice day. Next year, I plan to clarify that breakfast in bed should be held AFTER 9am!




1 comment: